I have never been good at keeping resolutions that I set for myself, but I thought if I put them out in the open I might be more likely to keep them. So here they go:
- Participate and complete the 2014 NaNoWriMo.
- Actively participate in a collaborative open-source project.
- Continue to further my current open-source projects on Github.
- Be better at regularly blogging. I want to post a blog entry at least once a week.
- Give a talk at a local meetup group.
- Lose weight. I really want to hit my target goal this year; I made some progress in 2013, but not nearly enough.
- Read more fiction. I have far too many books on my ’to-read’ list and adding more all the time.
- Expand the feature-set and user-base of BeerLedge.
- Get more friends visiting the DC area at a regular clip.
- Make more of an effort to see friends when back in Connecticut.
- Most importantly, get married to my beautiful fianceé.
I am sure there are some things I am forgetting, but it definitely feels good to take some time to write these goals out. Here’s to a very Happy New Years to you and yours!